Company: Ikas International
Location: Hong Kong
With international offices, our client is a new cryptocurrency trading and blockchain organization, they provide software development and consultancy services.
To support their global expansion, they require a diligent and experienced Business Analyst to support their Financial Services team.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
• Collect and document business requirement, analyse and develop software solutions according to software development lifecycle
• Examine operational feasibility by performing analysis of business processes, documentation, problem definition, solution development, and propose solutions for process automation and cost reduction
• Essential participant in the Agile process and active participant of the backlog
• Research and analytics, matching engine & trading protocols, blockchain and smart contract design, payments, reconciliations
• Work closely with the internal and external resources, different stakeholders to ensure the project are delivered within timeline, scope and budget
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5 -10 years solid business analysis working experience
• Have worked in a similar position in Financial markets electronic trading context or similar Fintech context
• Expertise in the crypto-currency space from having worked for a crypto exchange, crypto algo trading firm or similar
• Knowledgeable and experience of technology stack without necessarily being an ex-developer
• Solid experience in Agile delivery - Jira & Confluence
• Excellent stakeholder management skills accompanied with strong communication in English
Should this opportunity be of interest, please send across your most updated resume to NMa@ikasinternational.com, or simply apply now via the apply button
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement